Daily fresh rolls, newspapers, food, drinks and camping articles (also on Sundays).
Give away pleasure – we have vouchers for the campsite and the restaurant available.
Key facts at a glance …
- Arrival is possible from 2:30 pm to 6 pm at the reception. From 6 pm you can register in the restaurant until 9 pm (except on Tuesday → day off)
- Departure is possible until 12 pm for the site and until 10 am for the apartments.
- Sizes of our pitches: Area A1: approx. 100 sqm, Area A2: approx. 80 sqm, Area B1: approx. 80/90 sqm, Area B2: approx. 70/80 sqm, Area Himmelreich: approx. 120/130 sqm, Motorhome port: 10m to 12 m length; 6 m to 6.50 m wide
- The electricity is charged according to consumption (per kWh).
- Dogs: A maximum of 3 dogs per pitch are allowed. A maximum of one dog is allowed in our apartments.
- The bus connections towards Krün, Wallgau, Mittenwald, Garmisch, Walchensee and Kochel am See are free of charge for all our guests with the Alpenwelt Card
- Lake Tennsee is a biotope that can fall dry depending on the weather and precipitation. There is the Grubsee and the Barmsee nearby, where you can swim.
- We serve warm food from 12 to 2:30 pm and from 6 to 9 pm. In the afternoon from 2:30 to 6 pm we offer cakes and coffee as well as a snack menu.
- We have 5 apartments with balcony suitable for a maximum of two people and one apartment without balcony suitable for a maximum of three people. The apartments/holiday flat are located on the first floor.
- Gas bottles are available in the Tennsee shop. There, the empty grey 5 or 11 kg gas bottle is exchanged for a full one. Outside shop opening hours, the bottles can also be exchanged at reception.
- Senior package: either a partner is 60+ or there is a pensioner’s card, then the flat rate for seniors applies.
We cook for our guests …
Andreas Zick bakes a cheesecake with you and reveals his very own recipe and shows how he can be wonderfully juicy in any case.
Cooking at the Alpen-Caravanpark Tennsee: Trout filet with zucchini noodles